Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder

BROS new design bottle ^_^

Wednesday, November 9, 2011



Very happy and exciting to receive the latest brand new design bottle from BROS! Check out the latest BROS Crystal Plus + BPA free Artist Series! And those special design of bottles are exclusively designed by 7 young Malaysian independent artists! Give a big cheer to them for their great work!

This is the bottle I won from one of the BROS's contest organised in Facebook. And very lucky, I am one of the top 5 winner~! This series is called Sunny Rain, the design is so cute, so detail and for me, it is so natural and harmony in the sense that a little cute girl is sitting on an elephant, with lovely pets, taking a pink umbrella in a sunny day after rain~ You can see a colourful rainbow in a peaceful environment. Everything is so fine and blissful.

There is also a little cute doll accompanying the bottle arrived at my home! This is the genuine and origin handmade little dolly from the artist Pocoleizi, which is the designer of my series of BROS's bottle! Thank you very much! I really love it! Hope you can create more and more cuter designs out in the future. God bless you for your better and bright future. ^_^

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I.Like.Bi.Bi.Ba

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...