Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder

Aphorism with Saki and Tacos咲やタコスとアフォリズム

Friday, November 5, 2010



Dear Kanzaki,
Aphorism of a day
I found this 4 boxes aphorism fun is because...
Firstly,I found KFC family box in the second box.
Then in the last box,
I found bread,watermelon,bun(??) and Taco.
TACOS!!TACOS!!!!!!

Recently I am watching this anime-Saki,
the story about high school shoujos with unique and cool mahjung skills.
Is really fun and enjoyable watching it
even though I don't know at all how to play mahjung.
Then why I related Tacos to this anime??
In this anime,there is a tacos loving loli...
Ahh how cute is she!!
She gives a pretty sharp and cool impression about what a Taco is.
I myself really don't know and never seen what is a Taco,
and this make me really want to find out more about Tacos.
And this loli,
without eating Tacos while playing mahjung game,
she will have low spirit and lacking of luck to get better mahjung tiles.
That means Taco is her source of energy to play well in mahjung.
Really cute and funny. xD
This picture is pretty lame.Haha!!

Tacos loving loli.

So what is a Taco?
It is actually a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling.
Sorry description from wiki. xD
And it can be filled with variety of ingredients,
beef,chicken,seafood,vegetables and cheese.
At first I thought Taco is from French.
Woot it is actually from Mexican and the formation of Tacos indicates the arrival of Europe in Mexico.
Of course,Taco is often accompanies by garnishes such as salsa,avocado or guacamole,cilantro,tomatoes,onions and lettuce.
Woow.
I never try tacos before.
But all the pictures look great and delicious to me.
Fine I admit that my saliva is gradually dropping down at this moment but..
WHERE CAN I GET MEXICAN FOOD IN MALAYSIA??
*crying*

Ohya about aphorism,
Aphorismアフォリズム for Japanese manga,
is available in volume 5.
But still not be able to see in the comic market in Malaysia.
The front cover is pretty with the female heroic in it.
Enjoy and wait for the release. =]

Going back to hometown today!!
So excited!!
Can't wait to go back!!
Enjoy my wonderful day!!



Best regards,
katy






Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I.Like.Bi.Bi.Ba

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...