Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder

Thank you...ありがとう...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear Kanzaki,

Finally made up my mind to leave...AIECES...
Yup I am a playful person
those documents and managing stuff is really not something that I like...

I enjoy meeting new people in life.
And if i were given chance,I would like to travel around the world,
exploring new places,
widen my eyesight,
enhance my knowledge,
get to know more unique cultures in this world,
leaving marks in different countries in the world.
As i know I am still tiny and powerless.
That are my reasons why i join AIECES.

Indeed i were really happy meeting AIECESers from Japan.
They were cute and after socilizing with them,
I get to know more about Japan.
I am really happy they can come to Malaysia and meet us,
as I myself were unable to meet them in Japan.

I am waiting for chances to travel around,
as I know my parents will not be able to afford me those travelling fee.
That's why I have to grab chance or hope that is available for me.

But why i leave AIECES?
Main reason is I myself hate to do those document's work.
I like designing nice and beautiful emails and send those invitation mails to foreign interns.
But designing lots of them is tiring and just not the stuff that I like to do.
I don't like trouble and tiring stuff.
Happy go lucky is my nature.
I would like my life to be simple and easy.
Too much waves in my life will make e feel breathless.
I don't like too much works and troubles.

So...decided to leave after laming for such long time
As i were too busy for my sports training.
I think it is time to settle all my thing.
If not there will be much more troubles left behind.

Finally sent out my resignation letter to my head.
And there were lots of thank you and appreciation words in it.
I din't write in why the reason I leave.
But I wish they can understand,
I am not that type of person who like to deal with documents.

Even i quit,
what i want to say is,
you guys have given me lots of unforgettable memories and previous experiences which make me stay along until now.

Thank you for everything.











Best regards,
katy








Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I.Like.Bi.Bi.Ba

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...